Unlike most fish oils that are extracted from the tissue of oily fish, cod liver oil is extracted directly from the liver of the cod fish which is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A and D as well as Omega 3- Fatty Acids. These essential vitamins and class of fatty acids each play an essential role in how they are stored in the body and aid in maintaining general overall health. With the powerful combination of Black seed (from Ethiopia) and cod liver oil, this supplement is a great 2 in 1 for your everyday health and wellness needs.
Our Black Seed has also been lab tested for its Thymoquinone (TQ) level - the ingredient responsible for the healing effects - our oil was given a 2.5% TQ percentage. Typically Black Seed oil found on the market has a TQ level of less than 0.5%. The certificate can be found below. We stand by the quality of our oil and are proud to offer the highest purity standard of authentic Ethiopian Black Seed oil on the market.
Includes 60 capsules.
Suitable for a Muslim dietCertificate of Analysis
Click here to learn more about Black Seed Oil & Cod Liver Oil...
Pure Cold Pressed Ethiopian Black Seed Oil (aka Nigella Sativa, Cumin) Cod Liver Oil (Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerine).
As a food supplement, take one softgel capsule twice daily, preferably with meals.
Each 500mg softgel capsule contains the following:
Cod Liver Oil (Fish) 375mg,
Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 125mg
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and sunlight. Not to be taken by children under 5. Information is for educational purposes only. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and exercise.
The benefits of our black seed and cod liver oil softgel are as follows:
- Reduces chronic inflammation in the body due to osteoarthritis. (*Vitamin A, Blackseed oil)
- Improves brain function and health (*Omega 3 fatty acids)
- Maintains and strengthens good bone health (*Vitamin D&A)
- Strengthens eye vision and fights eye disorders such as glaucoma (*Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins A&D)
- Prevention of diseases in the body’s vital organs such as kidney, liver, and heart.
- Strengthens the immune system (*Vitamin A, D, Omega 3’s, Blackseed oil)
- Lowering high blood pressure and cholesterol (*Blackseed oil)
- The added benefit of thymoquinone which is found primarily in Nigella Sativa (Black seed) has been medically proven to have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
*These components are what essentially aid in remedying the underlying illness
*These statements have not been evaluated by DEFRA. This product is not meant to treat, cure, and/or diagnose any illness or disease.*
Very good product and an alternative if you cannot intake raw oil by it self.
Would deffo recommend quality products also very helpful with a few questions I had about the product answered my questions strait away delivery was on time also 👌👌🙂
Best products on market
Great product, would highly recommend
I take these alongside the Blackseed oil and they are easy to swallow and come in a convenient capsule form which can be taken whilst travelling. I will be buying the other capsules in the range as they all provide necessary minerals. Happy with the quality of these and the other products.