Discover the New Superfood
Shilajit, also known as mineral pitch, is a rare blessing of nature that mankind has been using for centuries. Here in the West, we got acquainted with this mysterious tar like substance only recently - but people in the East have been aware of this herbo-mineral compound and its benefits for at least a millennium. The oldest references to shilajit and its benefits can be found in Ayurvedic texts dating back thousands of years.
Ayurveda is a holistic healing tradition that originated in ancient India. It focuses on retaining the delicate balance between mind, body, and soul to achieve overall well-being. Even today, shilajit is considered a sacred substance that is largely revered in mountainous regions of the world.The Himalayan Mountains, where our shilajit resin comes from.
Shilajit is truly precious. It takes millions of years and an intricate balance of conditions (temperature and pressure) for it to form naturally. It is colloquially referred to as ‘mountain blood’ because it Naturally forms from high mountain rocks (over 10000 meters) during a small window of time in summers. The extraction process is complex and the biomineral is collected by hand.
Raw shilajit exists naturally as a sticky tar-like black-brown resin that forms Naturally when the environmental conditions are right. Shilajit extract is rich in more than 85 different minerals and nutrients - all of which are readily absorbed into the bloodstream. Two of its key active ingredients are fulvic acid and humic acid, both of which boost the health and detoxify the body. A lot of the curative properties of this biomineral are attributed to its unique composition.
Colour: Blackish brown
Shilajit by Nature’s Blends comes from high-altitude rocks in the Himalayan mountains. It is extracted during summer times when the Himalayan rocks heat up and the decomposed plant-mineral compound oozes out of them.
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a super food, best used in Ayurvedic medicine as it contains minerals, vitamins, and plenty of other healthful ingredients. This naturally-occurring exudate has a sticky consistency, blackish-brown colour, and is very rich in fulvic acid and humic substances. It can only be obtained from the high-altitude mountains because it is oozed out of the rocks due to the slow decomposition of specific plants under certain circumstances by microorganisms. Shilajeet is present primarily in the Himalayas, but you can also find it in Russia, Tibet, Afghanistan, and the north of Chile.
Shilajit, a mineral-rich resin, is a prized product as it takes centuries to form. Simply put, it is a nutraceutical product - a natural remedy for various health diseases.
What are the benefits of Shilajit?
- One of its primary benefits is increasing the testosterone level significantly, which is to cure male infertility. Apart from male, it is beneficial for a female to regulate the menstrual cycle and balances female sex hormones.
- In the composition of Shilajit, it has more than 84 minerals, making it an effective immunity booster. Additionally, it is anti-viral(kills viruses and maintains immunity).
- It has strong anti-allergic, anti-ulcer, and anti-fungal properties.
- Shilajeet facilitates faster weight loss as it can suppress hunger pangs, improve metabolism, control overeating, and reduce LDL accumulation.
- Shilajit is one of the best natural wound healers.
- It will help you get rid of extreme tiredness or lethargy by restoring your energy level and increasing your physical strength. Because it is a natural energy booster, Shilajit can fight Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), letting you carry out everyday activities efficiently.
- Shilajit has minerals for strengthening your bones to offer protection to women against bone weakening(osteoporosis).
- Shilajit contains fulvic acid that can play a beneficial role in preventing or slowing down the progress of Alzheimer’s disease. Being a powerful anti-oxidant, it supports better cognitive health and improves memory. It can act as a neuroprotective agent and supports the treatment of some nervous disorders.
- Diabetic patientscan also improve their health with Shilajit’s glucose-lowering properties.
- With the use of its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Shilajit may offer protection from cellular damage, ultimately slowing the ageing process.
- Shilajit can have a beneficial effect in digestive disorders treatment.
- If you have any intestinal problemcaused by bacteria, Shilajit can treat or prevent its progression with its purifying properties.
- Shilajit may reduce inflammation.
- Apart from patients with active cardiac disease, Shilajit can work as a valuable dietary supplement to improve heart health & reduce cholesterol.
- It is a brilliant internal antiseptic agent, making it favourable for treating specific ailments such as kidney stones, oedema, and haemorrhoids.
- According to some researchers, Shilajit can cure high altitude sickness.
What are the side effects of Shilajit?
As the researchers have proved, Shilajit is completely safe for consumption BUT only as long as you take its purified form, free of health-damaging metal ions and contaminations. If you consume it in more than the recommended dose, you can have the following side effects:
- Skin rash, itchiness, or hives
- Increased urination
- Increased heart rate (palpitations)
- Increased uric acid production
- Imbalanced hormones level
- Burning sensation in the feet
- Decreased blood pressure
- Excessive heat throughout the body
- Increase blood iron levels
- Increased risks of metals intoxication (if consumed unprocessed)
You can experience severe side effects if you have sickle cell anaemia, hemochromatosis, thalassemia, or gout. It can be harmful to pregnant, lactating, and breastfeeding women.
My Shilajit looks like a liquid
Technically, Shilajit is of high viscosity and sticky texture, but if it appears liquid or in a runny consistency , it indicates that the product is a fresh batch. It is a natural substance and can change its texture in different environments. It is a very common process where liquidy Shilajit turns to hard Shilajit , with a semi-thick consistency because it has been exposed to air.
My Shilajit has gone hard
The main reason for Shilajit to go hard or solidify is the “exposure to air.” If Shilajit is exposed to a air, it will turn solid and become brittle. It will lose its pliability and might shatter.
You can soften your hardened Shilajit by placing it in a warm area and adding a few drops of boiling kettle water to the jar and leave it for an hour to soften It will return to its natural gooey, sticky consistency.
Where does your Shilajit come from?
Nature’s Blends sources Shilajit directly from Pakistan, particularly Gilgit and Chitral areas, because they have the purest Shilajit resin available. The natives hand-collect the resin from the highest altitude rocks (over 16000 meters) of the Himalayas during summertime.
Does Shilajit smell?
Yes, it does, especially if Shilajit is 100% raw and organic!
Pure Shilajit carries a distinctively coffee like naturally pungent smell mixed with the accents of the smoky, woody aroma and almost tar-like smells. It feels slightly earthy and herbal in character, too. Shilajit might give asphaltum odour, sometimes.
*The reason behind its strongly pungent is its formation procedure.
How does Shilajit taste?
Shilajit has a characteristic bitterness in its taste which is complemented with the earthy, salty, and herbal hints making it unpleasant to eat. To compensate for its sourness, you may consume it with milk ,water or coffee. You can mix it with something sweet for easier intake.
What is the best time to take Shilajit?
The most suitable time to consume Shilajit is early in the morning on an empty stomach. It will be absorbed in maximum quantity and perform at its peak, giving you an energy boost to carry out daily tasks throughout the day.
You can also consume it in the evening (in certain circumstances) but not recommended because it can produce immense energy disturbing your restful sleep. To avoid sleeping difficulties, never take it at bedtime.
*Always consult your health practitioner before Shilajit consumption.
Is your Shilajit lab tested?
Each jar of every batch is thoroughly tested in 3rd party laboratories to guarantee the purity of Shilajit along with making sure that harmful contaminants are extracted or below the limits set by the official authorities. We always test it to identify any harmful bacteria that could be damaging to your health.
What sizes of Shilajit do you have?
Nature’s Blends provides organic, pure, and raw Shilajit powder in two sizes:
Does your Shilajit contain any heavy metal?
No, our Shilajit is the purest form you can find ever in the market because we never compromise on quality. We provide the most organic and 100% raw Shilajit powder free of lead, arsenic, mercury, and other health-damaging heavy metals. We purify it with the newest advances and guarantee toxin-free products.
You will never have to worry about heavy metal poisoning with Nature’s Blends Shilajit powder!
*Certification is provided as proof of our product’s purity.
What % of Fulvic acid does your Shilajit contain?
Nature’s Blends Shilajit raw powder contains 12%-14% fulvic acid. The content varies depending on where the test is conducted, what criteria have been set to calculate the content, and what technology or technique has been used. For instance, the percentage will increase to 70(%) if the test is taken in an American lab.
*We perform the “gravimetric method” to evaluate the %age of Fulvic acid in Shilajit. It is a chemical analysis where a gravimeter is used. The process starts with preparing a solution comprising a known weight of the Shilajit, followed by the separation and isolated measurement of the fulvic acid. In the end, the separately computed weight of Fulvic acid is deducted from the total weight/amount of the Shilajit.
Is your Shilajit GMO free?
Yes. Nature’s Blends raw Shilajit powder is a wholly, naturally-occurring substance. From its collection to filtration and packaging, it is not mixed with any genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to maintain its natural potency and effectiveness.
What are Fulvic acid and Humic acid?
Both, Humic and fulvic acids are humic substances but differ primarily in:
- Structure (number of carbon and oxygen atoms)
- Level of acidity
- Degree of polymerisation
- Molecular weight
Water-soluble fulvic acid is a potent anti-oxidant with a low molecular weight of not more than 2 kDa; that’s why it is absorbed in the intestinal tract efficiently at all pH and ensures easy elimination of toxic chemicals or metals and harmful compounds from the body within a couple of hours. On the contrary, Humic acid has a greater molecular weight of 5–10 kDa. These comparatively large molecules are water-soluble under alkaline conditions only.
In Humic acid structure, you’ll find carbon chains and rings, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, and phosphorus. Fulvic acid mainly comprises carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen. Oxygen is twice that of humic acids. Humic works best in soil, but Fulvic works well in the soil as well as for foliar applications. Humic acid appears dark in colour, whereas Fulvic acids have a golden colour.
They complement each others functions. For instance: Humic acids enhance the cell wall’s permeability for fulvic acids to ease the process of carrying vital nutrients into the plant from the soil. Both can stimulate microbial activity, improve water holding capacity, chelate toxic metals, and stimulate growth, together
How have you purified your Shilajit?
We chose a thorough purification method to get rid of the impurities as contaminants can affect Shilajit's therapeutic properties.
First, we purify it with fresh spring water from the Himalayan mountains and leave it to sun-dry. Then we treat the washed and sun-dried Shilajit with additional filtration using the salt rock filtration processes that are natural, effective, and minimal. It removes the remaining impurities and microbes. Before packaging, we ensure that Shilajit is purified lab tested and completely safe for human use.
Shilajit | Raw Shilajit Power 25g
Shilajit is found in the mountains of the Himalayas amongst rocks and is often used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Very Happy with the product Real people Real products will be ordering again in shaa Allah
Item received quickly as described. Yet to use and see the benefits.
Fast dispatch time, great service and love the product! Lets all continue to support our fellow small businesses in these hard times!.
This very good husband thinks it’s great part of his training routine now