Introducing the World's First Black Seed & Manuka Honey
Posted on September 06 2019
The Twin Benefits of Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil
Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil by Nature’s Blends offers the combined health benefits of Manuka Honey and Organic Black Seed Oil in one delicious compound. Each of these natural remedies easily qualifies as a ‘super-food’ in its own right - but when combined together, they represent an antioxidant powerhouse, with a long list of health benefits for the human body.
So, let’s have a look at each one to gain an insight into the benefits of including black seed honey in your daily diet:
What is Manuka Honey?
Produced naturally in New Zealand as a natural consequence of the pollination of the indigenous Manuka bush, this honey is one of the most amazing and nutrient rich varieties in existence. Amongst the benefits, the full extent of which we’ll get into shortly, is the treatment of a wide array of conditions from sore throats to digestive issues and a lot more in between.
It’s far from a new phenomenon either, as it has been used in medicine for millennia, going back well into times of the great Egyptian Pharaohs. Believe it or not, when King Tut’s tomb was opened in 1922, the archaeologists present discovered pots of undisturbed and un-spoilt honey. Even back then, thousands of years ago, our Egyptian ancestors were fully aware of just how advantageous its consumption was.
Manuka Honey offers a broad efficacy for several ailments, including:
- Treatment for various digestive problems, such as reflux and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- The reduction of the symptoms of eczema and acne
- Boosts the immune system, reducing all symptoms of being ‘run down’, such as sore throats and infections
- The treatment of ulcers, wounds and burns
- Assistance in the management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- A reduction in the effects of allergies
- Fights the onset of Hospital superbug MRSA
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call Manuka Honey “a natural panacea.”
Much the same can be said for Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil, which has been used in the East for centuries, as a treatment for as many, if not more illnesses and conditions, than Manuka Honey. The oil is obtained from the Nigella Sativa plant, native to India, Asia and parts of Europe. It is known to contain a powerful antioxidant called Thymoquinone.
What’s more, conventional medicine has been known to prescribe black seed oil to minimise the effects of chemotherapy and radiology. Far from being coincidental, this is just an illustration that the reported benefits of the oil are true.
Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
We know that we’ve already mentioned a lot so far, but we haven’t even scratched the surface of what Manuka Honey Black Seed Oil can be used for. As Manuka Honey can be used to lower levels of glucose present in the bloodstream, it can also be used to great effect in the treatment of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
The full dangers involved in diabetes can be extremely debilitating and even life threatening in some cases, so to have a natural alternative to daily injections of insulin is an incredible concept that needs to be explored further.
The full list of health benefits associated with the regular consumption of Black Seed and Manuka Honey is a staggeringly long one. Here are a few benefits of using black seed and manuka honey blends:
- More youthful looking skin is a wonderful effect of the compound. The blend hydrates the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Using Honey and Black Seed Oil for HairHealth can be really advantageous, with many reporting fuller body and shine when consuming the compound on the regular basis.
- Detoxification is a natural byproduct of regular consumption - and so is improved liver function, thanks to the antioxidant-packed content for this compound.
- Black seed Oil & Weight Loss: Another way that Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil can be used is for weight loss.
- Reduced epileptic seizures are also a result of daily consumption. Black seed oil and honey blends might have curative potential for epileptic individuals.
It’s true to say that Manuka Honey and Black Seed Oil is one of the most versatile and beneficial compounds in existence. The good news is, at Nature’s Blends, we’ve just launched our own line of this most useful of medicines.
Black Seed Oil and Honey Recipe
1.Take your favorite mug and using a fork, juice a lemon into it.
2. Grate a ginger into the mug next and then add boiling water to fill.
3. Leave to infuse for 2 minutes and then stir in the Black Seed Honey. Curl up by the fire and enjoy your beverage.
Please note: Black Seed Honey is a food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.